PACKAGES & PRICING

WEEKDAY PROGRAMS

Each individual class at Webby After-School and Webby Academy costs $180 CAD per session (10 weeks). The more classes you sign up for (at Webby After-School and/or Webby Academy), the less you pay for each individual class!

 

Our full cost breakdown is as follows:

 

  1. One class (i.e. one hour of weekly programming): $180 CAD a session

  2. Two classes (i.e. two hours of weekly programming): $330 CAD a session

  3. Three classes (i.e. three hours of weekly programming): $500 CAD a session

  4. Four classes (i.e. four hours of weekly programming): $670 CAD a session

  5. Five classes (i.e. five hours of weekly programming): $840 CAD a session

  6. Six classes (i.e. six hours of weekly programming): $1000 CAD a session

  7. Seven classes (i.e. seven hours of weekly programming): $1140 CAD a session

  8. Eight classes (i.e. eight hours of weekly programming): $1240 CAD a session

 

(Classes include: Art Club, Fitness, Magic Workshop, Theatre, Math Enrichment, English Enrichment, French Enrichment, Computers & Coding Enrichment)

 

Note: Materials for Art Club are not provided but the list of supplies and links to local suppliers will be. We are currently working with local suppliers to have our full 10-week package included on their platforms. 

Weekday classes are 100% refundable for the remainder of the session when cancelling within the first two weeks. The program is non-refundable after the second class. 

WEBBY WEEKEND

Our weekend program costs $540 per ten-week session.


Materials for Art and Crafts are not provided but the list of supplies and links to local suppliers will be. We are currently working with local suppliers to have our full package included on their platforms. 

The Webby Weekend program is 100% refundable for the remainder of the session when cancelling within the first two weeks. The program is non-refundable after the second class. 

PRIVATE TUTORING

Private tutoring costs $60 per hour alone and $30 per hour if you register in at least 1 other Camp Webby service (Weekday or Weekend).  If you are interested in registering for private tutoring, please contact us at 647-929-6979 or campwebby@gmail.com for a free consultation. 

unsplash-ZVprbBmT8QA_edited.jpg

REDUCED RATES AND REFERRALS

MULTIPLE ENROLMENTS

Every additional child enrolled in Camp Webby will lower your total cost of enrolment by 10%. This means that your total cost at checkout will be reduced by 10% for your second child and 20% for your third. Discounted rates only apply to siblings living in the same household.

Households with multiple enrolments must pay via e-transfer in order to pay the discounted rate. E-transfer payments for multiple enrolments will therefore receive both the discounted rate and the additional $5 deduction for using e-transfer. 

For example, if you enroll two of your children in the Webby After-School Fitness program and the Webby Weekend Saturday Camp, you would take 10% off the $1440 total ($144) for the second child discount, plus another $5 for the requisite e-transfer. You would therefore pay $1291 in total!

Please contact us if you have any questions. 

REFERRALS

You will receive an enrolment discount of 10% per household that signs up for Camp Webby based on your referral. This means that if five households enroll with you as their referral your enrolment cost will be reduced by 50%! Please visit the FAQ section of the website for more information on referral discounts.

E-TRANSFER PAYMENTS

We are delighted to advise that all payments made via e-transfer will get $5 off! Simply deduct $5 off the total amount you owe at checkout.

PRIVATE PACKAGES

We offer significant reductions in the cost of enrolment for groups of ten or more that enroll as a private Webby cohort. Private cohorts allow campers to remain connected to the friends they have been socially distant from and significantly reduces the cost of individual enrolment. For more information on private packages contact us directly via email or by phone.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

©2020 - Camp Webby